Monday , July 23 2018
Breaking News
Home / Local News / Man electrocuted in Kupwara village

Man electrocuted in Kupwara village

SRINAGAR

A man was electrocuted after coming contact with a high-tension live electrical line in Bumhama area of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district last evening, police said today.

An official said  Reyaz Ahmad Lone (34) son of Abdul Jabar Lone of Achabal, Sopore received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire in Bumhama locality last evening.

He was rushed to a local medical facility where doctors declared him dead on arrival, the official said.

“Body of the deceased was handed over to his relatives for last rites after completing all legal and medical formalities”, he added.

Check Also

Rs 39 lakh ex-gratia sanctioned to militancy victims in Baramulla

SRINAGAR The District level Screening–cum-Consultative Committee meeting was held under the chairmanship of District Magistrate, …

College teachers’ body urges JK govt to prepone summer break in Kashmir

SRINAGAR The college teachers association (CTA) has urged the government to prepone the summer vacation …

%d bloggers like this: